Interested in learning if IV Sedation, with or without oral sedation, would be a good fit for your practice? This powerful Introduction to IV Sedation will provide you an understanding of why IV is a modality worth considering on behalf of your patients.
Introduction to IV Sedation is a 1 hour online CE course that covers the basics of choosing the IV route of administration.
- State regulations
- How to secure a good outcome for your patients and your practice
- Determine who is a good candidate for sedation
- Understand the benefits of sedation
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of IV sedation
- Contrast the routes of delivery
- Define the levels of sedation and how to determine where your patient is in the spectrum
Get a deeper understanding of IV Sedation and get ready to embark on an extraordinary way to deliver quality care.
Then click to learn more about our full IV Sedation training and certification program.
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.
Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn one CE credit.
Scientific support and additional resources are available here.
DOCS online courses are available to the purchaser for one year from date of purchase.
No refund of course tuition is available.
340 (Anesthesia and Pain Management) - 1 hour
Total Hours: 1 hour
Original release date: 6/13/2018