The COVID-19 outbreak has left dentists across the nation scrambling to figure out what they can do to maintain their businesses during these unprecedented times. Knowledge is power, and now is the time to discover tried-and-true strategies to weather any storm.
Join Dr. Anthony Feck, DMD, for an uplifting webinar designed to help your dental practice thrive through uncertain times. You’ll leave the webinar with “boots-on-the-ground” tactics you can apply immediately.
There is a flip side to fear, and opportunity to be found in any situation. Dr. Feck will help you make sense of the current crisis and how to adjust your strategies to meet the challenge.
Title: March Madness: Responding to the COVID-19 Outbreak with Game Winning Strategies
Date & Time: Friday, March 27 at 10 a.m. Pacific
Program Providers: Dr. Anthony Feck & DOCS Education
CE Credits: 1 CE
Space is limited to the first 500 participants
- How to understand the pandemic and its current effects on the dental business
- Lessons learned from past crisis situations that you can apply today
- Tips for short-term planning: What you can do immediately and in the next month.
- Long-range planning strategies: What you need to do a month from now, next quarter, and over the rest of 2020
- Natural Selection and COVID-19: How nature teaches us to “adapt or perish,” and making sure you’re adapting to survive and thrive
This timely and important seminar is hosted by DOCS Education, in collaboration with Sunrise Dental Solutions.