This unique time-saving program is designed to accelerate your learning using relevant pre-course video modules. You will earn an American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card, good for two years after completion of the pre-course instruction and the one-day hands-on session.
DOCS Education’s ACLS Certification course consists of a pre-course program followed by attendance at a single in-person training day. You will earn 12 CE credit hours and an AHA ACLS card.
When you have a busy schedule, sometimes it's hard to carve out two to three days to attend a program. However, when you enroll in this unique ACLS course that combines pre-course material and in-person instruction, you'll reduce your classroom commitment to only one day.
And best of all, it is simple to add this course to your schedule at one of DOCS Education's seminars.
Get your ACLS card in three easy steps:
Step 1: Watch the pre-course videos and take the quizzes at the end of each short module
Step 2: Take the AHA ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment test
Step 3: Attend the one-day hands-on training with DOCS Education's ACLS faculty
Upon completion of this course, you will meet the following objectives:
- Successful passing of the final AHA ACLS Provider exam*
- Emergency response training that is designed for a dental office setting
- Learn vital medical knowledge and applications to save a patient’s life
- Create a crisis management plan that uses equipment commonly found in dental offices
- Receive practical training to handle common emergency scenarios
- Review the critical skills needed to respond to respiratory failure, airway obstruction, cardiac problems, and anaphylaxis
- Taught by AHA certified instructors
- Use high-fidelity patient simulators to get practical experience for real-life emergencies
*Pre-course material assures your competency before attending the hands-on component. In the unlikely event you do not pass the test, DOCS Education faculty will provide one-on-one remedial training until you are successful.
Who Should Take this Course?
Often required by State Boards for sedation permits, this course will deliver confidence in your ability to handle medical emergencies in your office. While you may never be called upon to save a patient's life, you'll rest easier knowing that you and your team have an effective emergency plan and all the tools needed to respond to a patient in crisis.
Register now to begin your training. We'll provide a checklist, user ID, and password in your confirmation email, so you can get started at a time that is convenient for you.