Learning online means you can fulfill your continuing education requirements on your own time—whenever it's convenient for you. You'll earn one CE credit when you complete this convenient online training.
Here's what we'll cover:
- Learn the five key airway management techniques
- Understand the essential emergency equipment
- Learn to protect the airways(72, 117) of sedated patients
- Identify the Mallampati classifications(117)
- Manage common situations(132, 136)
Who should take this course?
Our online curriculum is designed to refresh the airway management skills of doctors and team members who have previously taken DOCS Education's Oral Sedation Dentistry course.
Individuals without previous training who are seeking to understand the critical necessity of airway management in the dental office will also benefit from this class.
All sales are final
Whether you're keeping your knowledge up-to-date or exploring new territory, you'll participate in this critical safety training and fulfill continuing education requirements when you sign up today.
Purchase of this course grants access for one year.