This course is worth 1.5 CE. Free for DOCS Members and Trial Members. See below for details.
Now that you’ve taken the courses to receive your sedation dentistry permits and scheduled your site visit, it’s time to turn your attention to the larger goal: making the dental experience worry-free for anxious dental patients.
Along with your team, you can perform minimal-to-moderate sedation safely and successfully, based on your level of training and permit status. Precise record-keeping and paperwork are intrinsic to the process.
Dr. Carol Wilson will unpack the steps to successful record-keeping in a sedation office.
- Learn which informed consents and permissions are needed prior to a patient’s sedation appointment
- Understand the limits of advertising laws
- Find out how to prepare your team to conduct a streamlined sedation consult and paperwork appointment
- Understand what you need to record during a sedation appointment
- Learn proper dismissal protocol for sedation patients
- Understand how to properly dispense, store and destroy medications in your office
If you're a DOCS member, you can access this timely video at no charge as part of your benefits. Visit your Dashboard to find the video there.
If you’re not currently a DOCS Member, we are offering a 2-month trial* of our membership that allows you free access to this video, as well as others, for only $1.
Simply click the "Add to Cart" button in the Trial Membership box to the left before you add the Home Study Course to your cart. It will apply a 100% discount on the price of the course.
In addition to great webinars like this one, Members receive a minimum of 12 extra CE hours a year, access to our Regulatory Counsel to guide you through compliance and answer your practice-related legal questions, coaching with our faculty, a listing on SedationCare.com (the largest search database for sedation dentists), and more.
To learn more about what Membership benefits are available to you, visit our Membership page.
*Refer to Terms of Service.