Advances in dental technology have reached an inflection point. Digital impressions produce more accurate, comfortable, and economical implants than traditional PVS impressions. Despite the clear advantage, few dentists have made the switch. Why? The two primary objections are equipment and training costs. In this video, Dr. Ray Coleman, DDS, explores both objections. He also presents two cases in which an associate dentist used digital technology to treat complex problems successfully.
- Why digital dentistry will make you a better dentist—immediately.
- How digital impression workflows compare to standard impression workflows.
- Options for choosing a high-accuracy scanner.
- How digital impressions affect laboratory fees.
- The best free and low-cost software programs for making digital impressions.
- Why you should consider making your own surgical guides.
- How a novice dentist used scanning technology to place implants and check for alignment from an office computer.
- How a novice dentist used software to place six implants in an unrestorable maxillary arch in just over two hours.
Get started now! Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn one CE credit.
By purchasing this course, you’ll have access to it for one full year.
All sales are final.