This course is worth 1.5 CE. Free for DOCS Members and Trial Members. See below for details.
The COVID-19 outbreak has left dentists across the nation scrambling to figure out what they can do to maintain their businesses during these unprecedented times. Knowledge is power, and now is the time to discover tried-and-true strategies to weather any storm.
Now you can watch as Dr. Anthony Feck, DMD, explains game-winning strategies your dental practice can put in place to thrive through uncertain times. He will help you make sense of the current crisis and how to adjust your operations, marketing and approach to meet the challenge. You’ll leave the webinar with “boots-on-the-ground” tactics you can apply immediately.
- How to understand the pandemic and its current effects on the dental business
- Lessons learned from past crisis situations that you can apply today
- Tips for short-term planning: What you can do immediately and in the next month.
- Long-range planning strategies: What you need to do a month from now, next quarter, and over the rest of 2020
- Natural Selection and COVID-19: How nature teaches us to “adapt or perish,” and making sure you’re adapting to survive and thrive
If you're a DOCS member, you can access this timely video at no charge as part of your benefits. Visit your Dashboard to find the video there.
If you’re not currently a DOCS Member, we are offering a 2-month trial* of our membership that allows you free access to this video, as well as others, for only $1.
Simply click the "Add to Cart" button in the Trial Membership box to the left before you add the Home Study Course to your cart. It will apply a 100% discount to the price of the course.
In addition to great webinars like this one, Members receive a minimum of 12 extra CE hours a year, access to our Regulatory Counsel to guide you through compliance and answer your regulatory questions, coaching with our faculty, a listing on SedationCare.com (the largest search database for sedation dentists), and more.
To learn more about what Membership benefits are available to you, visit our Membership page.
This timely and important seminar is sponsored by Sunrise Dental Solutions.
*Refer to Terms of Service.