Maintain Your Permit and Keep Your Skills Current
This course contains four modules. You’ll earn 4 CE credit hours upon completion.
You want to provide your patients with the safest, most advanced, comprehensive care available. That means keeping your skills, and your knowledge, top-notch and up to date. Taught by world-class educator, Dr. Anthony Feck, this online course will fulfill most state’s recertification requirements and deliver a unique educational experience that is at once enriching, stimulating, and fun.
This course provides a complete update and refresher on the pharmacology and proven DOCS Education oral sedation protocols that dentists must have to keep patients safe. Material covered includes:
- Updating your patient assessment techniques based on new medical criteria
- Re-examining the best sedative for each patient based on the latest drugs and their interactions
- Getting current on the Standard of Care doctrine for monitoring
- How the body responds to low levels of oxygen
- The do’s and dont’s of treating patients with COPD
- How to treat patients with Sleep Apnea
- And much, much, more
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.