Save when you add it to your Ultimate Cheat Sheets order!
World-renowned pharmacology and physiology expert Dr. Leslie S.T. Fang, a distinguished member of the DOCS Education faculty, is the lead author of The Ultimate Cheat Sheets: The Practical Guide for Dentists (2019 Edition) – a comprehensive chair-side resource that thousands of dentists rely on daily to have up-to-date information at hand when they need to make critical clinical decisions.
The Ultimate Cheat Sheets contain everything you require to stay abreast of the constantly-changing FDA mandates, life-saving algorithms, and the steady stream of new drugs and their interactions.
Nearly every pertinent clinical issue is condensed into a simple, color-coded and user-friendly format to allow you to stay focused on the nuts and bolts of safe patient management now available in an easy to use app.
What's NEW and UPDATED in 2019
- ADA Guidelines for Opioid Prescription
- Local Anesthetics in Cardiac Patients
- New Guidelines on Hypertension
- New Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs)
- New Antiplatelet Agents
- New Guidelines on Prosthetic Joint Prophylaxis
- Antibiotics for Implants
- Medication-Related Osteonecrosis
- Insulin Pump Patients
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Diabetes Mellitus
The Top 150 Drugs If you’ve purchased earlier editions of The Ultimate Cheat Sheets, you already know how vital the guide is whenever you face an important clinical decision. If the 2019 Edition will be your first purchase of this indispensable handbook, we know you’ll quickly come to wonder how you ever practiced without it.
A sample of the core material covered in the Ultimate Cheat Sheets includes:
- Dental implications of the top 150 drugs prescribed in the United States
- Instructions on how to manage a patient with Diabetes mellitus
- What you need to know about a patient on oral anticoagulants
- Recommendations for when to avoid treating a patient with a history of angina
- The proper protocol for treating a patient who requires antibiotic prophylaxis but is already on Amoxicillin for acute sinusitis
Every day, your patients trust you to be the best-prepared professional you can be. So, please, go ahead and "cheat" on them. They'll be the ultimate beneficiaries.
Order today and we’ll send you your personal access code to load the app on 2 devices.
Dr. Fang has also released the Ultimate Cheat Sheets Companion Video Series.