This online course qualifies for 1.5 CE hours. Members and Trial members get free access for the first 60 days.
Building a successful, thriving dental business these days requires a unique skill set and a powerful will to survive. Who better to share his insights and perspectives for navigating the wildest environs in the world and translating that knowledge to dentistry than professional survivalist, Hazen Audel?
Presented by Dr. Michael Silverman and adventurer, educator, and host of National Geographic’s Primal Survivor, Hazen Audel, this engaging, first-of-its-kind course discusses the practical applications of Hazen’s fascinating travels through the world’s most inhospitable locations. You’ll learn the primary techniques for business survival, building something from nothing, and how tribal culture relates to teamwork in the dental office.
- Apply the rules of survival in the wilderness to growing your dental practice
- Learn how to stoke your reputation, much like building a fire
- How much to invest in marketing when “foraging” for new business
- Understand the value of building a welcoming environment for patients
- Build a capable and loyal team by prioritizing relationships
- How to turn office culture into a collaborative tribe
Hazen Audel is a biologist, adventurer, survival instructor, and wilderness guide who has lived with tribal people all over the world, using their ancient techniques to hunt for food, make tools, build shelters, and survive the unforgiving landscape and lethal predators. He is currently the host of Primal Survivor, an international hit airing in 44 languages, as well as other adventure series found on Disney +, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, and the National Geographic channel.
All sales are final.
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, a computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.