Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria is an eight-minute walk from Galleria Dallas, and is also convenient to the many corporations within the North Dallas business corridor. Both area airports are a short drive away; downtown Dallas is easily accessible.
Rooms can be reserved at a special rate by calling 972-661-3600 and mentioning the DOCS group rate of $99/night (not including tax). Please reserve your rooms before March 12, 2019, in order to receive the discounted rate. Registration begins at 6:30 a.m. on day one and the course starts each day at 7:30 a.m.
The first 5 CE credits of Oral Sedation Dentistry are completed online. You will receive login instructions via email to access the pre-course in your DOCS Dashboard.
How to download your course binder on your iPad or Kindle Fire! (must have Kindle app):
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Go to 'Manage Your Content & Devices'
- Go to 'Your Devices'
- Make a note of the device email: [your device id]@Kindle.com
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click 'Approved Personal Document Email List' and 'Add a new approved e-mail address'
- Add Audrey.Telles@docsedu.com
- This step must be completed before we send the document.
- Contact us at 855-767-7593. Express interest in receiving a digital version of our content and provide us with your device email.
- DOCS Education will send an email from Audrey.Telles@docsedu.com to your device email.
- In 'Your Content' the first tab usually says 'Books'. Using the drop down choose 'Docs'. When the document appears in your Kindle Docs folder, simply deliver it to your device. The process may take several minutes.
DOCS Education partners with certain hotels that provide attendees with reduced rates. Contact a DOCS representative for more information.
The seminar will be held at Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria. Room discounts are available.
Did you know that Gold Members can bring one team member and the second team member for free? Contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) on how to receive this BOGO deal.
An important component of this weekend’s conference is the continuing education credits they entitle you to receive. DOCS Education is a strong proponent of lifelong education to maintain and elevate your knowledge and skills.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within two weeks, we will mail those who complete our Oral Sedation Dentistry and Pediatric Sedation Dentistry courses their CE. These vary from state to state in terms of what they need to say, and we will prepare your credits to conform to your state’s requirements.
- Registrants attending all other courses will be handed a CE letter at the end of class. Our instructors will provide you the necessary course code to fill in.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please notify us. If you can provide your AGD membership number, that will be helpful.
- Those registrants who complete our emergency response courses will be mailed their ACLS cards directly from Life Support Services, which conducts the classes on our behalf. For any questions, please see your instructors.
Note: Some states, such as California, require that the CE letter be provided directly from us to receive proper credit. If you have any questions about your state’s specific requirements, please see John P. Bitting, Esq., our regulatory counsel, who will be with us at the seminar.
Many states require CE credits before providing nitrous oxide and/or minimal oral sedation, these requirements vary from state to state. Visit SedationRegulations.com to find out more about meeting your requirements and getting your sedation permit. If in doubt, contact DOCS Education and be sure to speak with our Regulatory Counsel at the seminar. After the seminar, access to our Regulatory Counsel becomes an important membership benefit.
If you are licensed in more than one state, please be sure to let us know, so that we can prepare you accordingly. Different states have different requirements (e.g. additional hours, live patient requirements, equipment requirements, etc).
Recently updated and ideally situated, Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria is a memorable destination for business and leisure travel. Our hotel provides hassle-free access to 635 LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway, and is also just an eight-minute walk from world-class shopping at Galleria Dallas. The restaurants and bars of nearby Addison are just a short trip away via our complimentary shuttle service. Intuitively appointed rooms and suites offer complimentary Wi-Fi and bottled water, ergonomic work areas and the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Red Eye Restaurant and Bar serves creative American dishes and great BBQ. Additional hotel amenities include a 24-hour gym and outdoor pool. Those planning events will appreciate our 11,000 square feet of event space, including a ballroom that seats 400. In addition to being near Galleria Dallas, our hotel also offers close proximity to the many Fortune 500 companies in the North Dallas business corridor.
Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) prior to the course at CSR@docseducation.com.
Meal tickets are available for purchase the week prior to the course. Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) if you need to purchase meal tickets for your guest at CSR@docseducation.com.
Casual attire is appropriate for the course. However, due to the sedative nature of the subject matter, we will keep the meeting space air conditioned so that people can stay awake and alert. We recommend that you wear warm clothes or bring a sweater so that you can adjust to your own comfort level.
Please be in line for registration by 7:00 AM. Once you have registered you can enjoy breakfast provided by DOCS
- What time does-do classes start?
- Friday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- Saturday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- You will have mid day breaks for lunch provided by DOCS.
- When do classes finish?
- Friday end at 5:00 PM
- Saturday end at 5:00 PM