If you would like a digital copy of the Course Binder, please contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives.
An important component of the Interactive Live Streaming system is the continuing education credits it entitles you to receive.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within two weeks, we will email CE certificates to those who complete all elements of their courses (online pre-course, Office Hours, and Live Streaming days). These vary from state to state in terms of what they need in writing, and we will prepare your credits to conform to your state’s requirements.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please provide your AGD membership number.
Note: Some states, such as California, require that the CE letter be provided directly from us to receive proper credit. If you have any questions about your state’s specific requirements, please ask J. Kathleen Marcus, J.D, our Regulatory Counsel, during scheduled regulatory Office Hour sessions.
Sedation Dentistry is a team sport, and we're making it easier than ever to train your staff. Train your team and get 50% off the regular price automatically.
Casual attire is appropriate for the course. Pajama bottoms and slippers are welcome!
We’ll be emailing a daily edition of the DOCS Community Digest to all attendees via our DOCS Event App, which will include up-to-date information on the day’s schedule, as well as exclusive event-only offers.
- Pre-event technology testing
On Thursday, October 1, our Technology staff will be available from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM Central time to help you test your system and troubleshoot as necessary, to ensure everything is ready for the next day's Live Stream.
- What time do classes start?
Please be online by 7:55 AM Central to get set up.
- Friday, class will begin at 8:00 AM.
- Saturday, classes will begin at 8:00 AM.
- You will have a mid-day break for lunch
- When do classes finish?
- All classes will end at 5:30 PM Central