Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and its Recertification course require hands-on training to qualify for an American Heart Association certificate.
DOCS Education has begun to hold small, hands-on ACLS and ACLS recertification courses to meet dentists' needs. The redesigned structure of our courses meets and exceeds CDC requirements:
- Temperature checks on faculty/attendees taken prior to class
- Gloves and KN95 & surgical masks provided for all doctors
(NOTE: participants should bring their personalized face shields.)
- Disinfecting of any shared surfaces or equipment
- Hand sanitization stations
Rooms can be reserved at our special DOCS group rate. Contact DOCS Education for more information.
All ACLS attendees are required to take the AHA self-assessment prior to the course. Please refer to your confirmation letter for instructions.
The first 4 CE credits of Oral Sedation Recertification are completed online. The pre-course study MUST be completed prior to the live event. You will receive login instructions via email to access the pre-course in your DOCS Dashboard.
DOCS Education partners with certain hotels that provide attendees with reduced rates. Contact a DOCS representative for more information.
It will be held at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203.
DOCS has reserved a small block of rooms for those wishing to stay at the hotel. You may book a room by calling 888-879-0462. The room rate is $143 per night. The cut-off date to receive this rate is July 19.
Did you know that Gold Members can bring one team member and the second team member for free? Contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) on how to receive this BOGO deal.
An important component of this weekend’s conference is the continuing education credits they entitle you to receive. DOCS Education is a strong proponent of lifelong education to maintain and elevate your knowledge and skills.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within two weeks, we will mail those who complete our Oral Sedation Dentistry Recertification course their CE. These vary from state to state in terms of what they need to say, and we will prepare your credits to conform to your state’s requirements.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please notify us. If you can provide your AGD membership number, that will be helpful.
- Those registrants who complete our emergency response courses will be mailed their ACLS cards directly from Life Support Services, which conducts the classes on our behalf. For any questions, please see your instructors.
Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) prior to the course at CLR@docseducation.com.
Self-parking is $35 per day.
Casual attire is appropriate for the course. However, the meeting space will be well air conditioned. We recommend that you wear warm clothes or bring a sweater so that you can adjust to your own comfort level.
- Registration & Breakfast
Please be in line for registration by 7:30 AM.
- What time does-do classes start?
- Class will begin at 8:00 AM.
- You will have mid-day breaks for lunch provided by DOCS.
- When do classes finish?
- Class ends at 5:00 PM
- Oral Sedation Dentistry Recertification will end at 12pm on Saturday