A prime destination for business travelers and tourists alike, experience Service by Pullman in every aspect of your stay. Dine with style in the award-winning Scroll Waterside Kitchen. Unwind in signature Pullman style in spaciously modern guest rooms and suites. Just 14 miles from SFO International, the Pullman lifestyle hotel is just minutes from many Fortune 500 businesses as well as all the city has to offer.
Rooms can be reserved at our special DOCS group rate of $199/night (not including tax.)
Please reserve your rooms before January 27, 2020, in order to receive the discounted rate. Registration begins at 6:30 a.m. on day one and the course starts each day at 7:30 a.m.
Two weeks prior to the event you will receive an invitation to download the event app (Whova) that will provide more details about your agenda and the event.
The first 5 CE credits of Oral Sedation Dentistry are completed online. Advanced Cardiac Life Support also has Pre-Course requirements. You will receive login instructions via email to access the pre-course in your DOCS Dashboard.
PSD pre-course is 10 hours.
How to download your course binder on your iPad or Kindle Fire! (must have Kindle app):
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Go to 'Manage Your Content & Devices'
- Go to 'Your Devices'
- Make a note of the device email: [your device id]@Kindle.com
- Go to 'Settings'
- Click 'Approved Personal Document Email List' and 'Add a new approved e-mail address'
- Add Audrey.Telles@docsedu.com
- This step must be completed before we send the document.
- Contact us at 855-767-7593. Express interest in receiving a digital version of our content and provide us with your device email.
- DOCS Education will send an email from Audrey.Telles@docsedu.com to your device email.
- In 'Your Content' the first tab usually says 'Books'. Using the drop down choose 'Docs'. When the document appears in your Kindle Docs folder, simply deliver it to your device. The process may take several minutes.
DOCS Education partners with certain hotels that provide attendees with reduced rates. Contact a DOCS representative for more information.
The seminar will be held at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel.
Did you know that Gold Members can bring one team member and the second team member for free? Contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) on how to receive this BOGO deal.
Many states require CE credits before providing nitrous oxide and/or minimal oral sedation, these requirements vary from state to state. Visit SedationRegulations.com to find out more about meeting your requirements and getting your sedation permit. If in doubt, contact DOCS Education and be sure to speak with our Regulatory Counsel at the seminar. After the seminar, access to our Regulatory Counsel becomes an important membership benefit.
An important component of this weekend’s conference is the continuing education credits they entitle you to receive. DOCS Education is a strong proponent of lifelong education to maintain and elevate your knowledge and skills.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within two weeks, we will email those who complete our Oral Sedation Dentistry and Pediatric Sedation Dentistry courses their CE. These vary from state to state in terms of what they need to say, and we will prepare your credits to conform to your state’s requirements.
- Registrants attending all other courses will be handed a CE letter at the end of class. Our instructors will provide you the necessary course code to fill in.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please notify us. If you can provide your AGD membership number, that will be helpful.
- Those registrants who complete our emergency response courses will be mailed their ACLS cards directly from Life Support Services, which conducts the classes on our behalf. For any questions, please see your instructors.
Note: Some states, such as California, require that the CE letter be provided directly from us to receive proper credit. If you have any questions about your state’s specific requirements, please see J. Kathleen Marcus, J.D, our regulatory counsel, who will be with us at the seminar.
If you are licensed in more than one state, please be sure to let us know, so that we can prepare you accordingly. Different states have different requirements (e.g. additional hours, live patient requirements, equipment requirements, etc).
The world is your playground at Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel. Here, the lines between work and play blur when you dine in style at the award-winning Scroll Waterside Kitchen or hop an easy cab in o the city to experience vibrant San Francisco nightlife. And when it comes time to relax, do so in style in spaciously modern guest rooms and suites.
Recently renovated in 2018, the Pullman San Francisco Bay offers a wide range of amenities and is conveniently located near all that Redwood City and the Greater San Francisco Area has to offer.
Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) prior to the course at CLR@docseducation.com.
Meal tickets are available for purchase the week prior to the course. Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) if you need to purchase meal tickets for your guest at CLR@docseducation.com.
TDB. Contact your Customer Loyalty Representative for updates, or check back here soon.
Self-Parking is complimentary for seminar attendees.
Casual attire is appropriate for the course. However, due to the sedative nature of the subject matter, we will keep the meeting space air conditioned so that people can stay awake and alert. We recommend that you wear warm clothes or bring a sweater so that you can adjust to your own comfort level.
We look forward to having you join us at our DOCS Education conference this weekend. We’ll be emailing a daily edition of the DOCS Community Digest to all attendees, so be sure to check your inbox each morning for up-to-date information on the day’s events, as well as exclusive conference-only offers.
Please be in line for registration by 7:00 AM. Once you have registered you can enjoy breakfast provided by DOCS
- What time does-do classes start?
- Friday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- Saturday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- You will have mid day breaks for lunch provided by DOCS.
- When do classes finish?
- Friday end at 5:00 PM
- Saturday end at 5:00 PM
Oral Sedation Dentistry ends at 1pm
All other courses end at 3pm