DOCS Education is hosting an incredible Continuing Education event on November 4-5 in Scottsdale, AZ.
Join DOCS Education this November in Scottsdale, and choose from our incredible course line-up.
- Pediatric Oral Sedation Dentistry - Nov. 4-5
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Recertification / Advanced Pediatric Airway Management (APAM) - Nov. 5
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - Nov. 5
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Nov. 4
- ACLS Recertification - Nov. 4
Build Your Own Itinerary: Combine PALS with Pediatric Oral Sedation Dentistry or Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Recertification/APAM.
Scottsdale is a prime destination for business travelers and tourists. From the stirring beauty of its lush Sonoran Desert to the luxury resorts, chef-driven restaurants, and exciting activities and attractions, Scottsdale is bursting at the seams with the makings of a memorable getaway.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale
Tee off from our hotel at the Stonecreek Golf Club, just a few minutes from Paradise Valley Mall in Scottsdale. The hotel is surrounded by mountain views, has a golf course on-site, a resort-style outdoor pool, and 17,000 sq. ft. of event space. A free cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Recertification
Pediatric Oral Sedation Dentistry - If you are licensed in a state that requires one (CA) or three (ID, KY, ME, MO, ND, NH, TX) live patient experiences, please contact DOCS Education for more information.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification - DOCS Education’s ACLS Certification course consists of a pre-course program followed by attendance at a single in-person training day. You will earn 12 CE credit hours and an AHA ACLS card.
The seminar will be held at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale. Tee off from our hotel at the Stonecreek Golf Club, just a few minutes from Paradise Valley Mall in Scottsdale. The hotel is surrounded by mountain views, has a golf course on-site, a resort-style outdoor pool, and 17,000 sq. ft. of event space. A free cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary evening reception are served daily
DOCS Education has negotiated a discounted room rate of $179 per night for all attendees.
To book your room, call 602-765-5800 and mention DOCS Education or visit their website.
Self parking is available for $9/night.
Did you know that Gold Members can bring one team member and the second team member for free? Contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) on how to receive this BOGO deal.
Many states require CE credits before providing nitrous oxide and/or minimal oral sedation, these requirements vary from state to state. Visit Sedation-Regs.com to register for automatic alerts about meeting your requirements and getting your sedation permit. Or, contact DOCS Education and be sure to speak with our Regulatory Counsel at the seminar. After the seminar, access to our Regulatory Counsel becomes an important membership benefit.
An important component of this weekend’s conference is the continuing education credits you earn. DOCS Education is a strong proponent of lifelong education to maintain and refine your knowledge and skills.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within 15 business days, we will email those who complete our Pediatric Oral Sedation Dentistry course a CE letter. We prepare your CE letter to conform to your state’s requirements.
- Registrants attending all other courses will be handed a CE letter at the end of class. Our instructors will provide you the necessary course code to fill in.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please provide your AGD membership number.
- Those registrants who complete our emergency response courses will be mailed their ACLS cards directly from Life Support Services, which conducts the classes on our behalf. For any questions, please see your instructors.
Note: Some states, such as Tennessee, require that the CE letter be provided directly from us to receive proper credit. DOCS submits a copy of your CE letter directly to your state board where that is required. If you have any questions about your state’s specific requirements, please contact J. Kathleen Marcus, J.D, our regulatory counsel.
If you are licensed in more than one state, please be sure to let us know, so that we can prepare you accordingly. Different states have different requirements (e.g. additional hours, live patient requirements, equipment requirements, etc).
Please contact your Customer Loyalty Representatives (CLR) prior to the course at [email protected].
Casual attire is appropriate for the course. However, due to the sedative nature of the subject matter, we will keep the meeting space air conditioned so that people can stay awake and alert. We recommend that you wear warm clothes or bring a sweater so that you can adjust to your own comfort level.
We look forward to having you join us at our DOCS Education conference this weekend. We’ll be emailing a copy of the DOCS Community Digest to all attendees after the event, so be sure to check your inbox for exclusive conference-only offers.
Please be in line for registration by 7:00 AM. Once you have registered you can enjoy breakfast provided by DOCS
- What time does-do classes start?
- Friday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- Saturday, class will begin at 7:30 AM.
- You will have mid-day breaks for lunch provided by DOCS.
- When do classes finish?
- Friday end at 5:00 PM
- Saturday end at 5:00 PM