Standard Member will receive the following benefits:
12 Free Online CE Courses Per Year
Unlimited Legal and Regulatory consultation concerning practice related matters. No direct representation in litigation matters.
Discounts on Courses & Equipment, amount may vary.
On-Call Coaching with DOCS Faculty: members-only telephone hotline enables you to connect with one of our on-call faculty experts who helps teach and update the protocols taught by DOCS Education for safe sedation dentistry.
New DOCS DEA Drug Log Book every year for compliant record-keeping.
Standard Listing on SedationCare.com: Member listing on this popular sedation provider search website is an exclusive privilege accorded to DOCS Education members as a testament to their commitment to dental excellence, education, and public service.
EliteDOCS Forum: a members-only online platform that connects dentists to one another to our world-class faculty - 24/7.
We Believe in Smiles Campaign™: Exclusive video content to embed in practice website. Four times a year, We Believe in Smiles™ video is updated with added content and images of smiles taken by professional photographers from around the world.
Other Benefits as listed on Membership page at DOCSEducation.com that may change from time to time.
Gold Members will receive all Standard membership benefits as well as:
- BOGO Team Member Tuition (avg. $500 value!)
- 21 Free Online CE Courses Per Year
- 1 Year Subscription to Walk in the Park
- 1 Year Subscription to Inspection Pass (state specific)
- Additional Drug Log Books Per Year
- Premier Listing on SedationCare.com
- 2 Complimentary Team Memberships
- IV Membership Option Available
Standard Membership dues are currently $54.95 per month, taken directly from the credit card on file or via e-check as Member has previously agreed, for a full calendar year. Gold Membership dues are currently $99.95 per month, taken directly from the credit card on file or via e-check as Member has previously agreed, for a full calendar year.
The first year of Membership is twelve (12) calendar months without exception.
All dues will renew automatically each month/year as indicated.
Member will be charged a fee of $25.00 for all declined credit card transactions.
Dues may increase without notice.
2-Month Trial Membership
2-month Trial Membership Offer is open only to a dentist or doctor who has not been a DOCS member within the last 12 months or participated in the Trial Membership program within the past two (2) years. Cancel any time before 60 days with no obligation. After 60 days, you will be charged $54.95 per month with a one-year commitment. Membership discounts for live course do not apply. All other terms of Membership apply.
Member agrees that they will not:
- Share their login information with non-members.
- Reproduce any of the information received as part of their membership and share it with non-members.
- Post inappropriate, inaccurate, or offensive content to membership forums and discussions.
- Display DOCS logo if membership lapses, or current logo without the words, “Proud Member of” included above it.
- Attribute to DOCS any dental practice protocols other than those taught in a current DOCS course.
- Member will not hold DOCS liable for any tangible or intangible damage that might happen to them while participating in the membership.
- Member agrees that DOCS cannot guarantee any results from their membership.
DOCS has a right to terminate the membership if Member violates any of the terms and the conditions of this Agreement. DOCS also reserves the right to terminate a membership if Member is subject to any dental board disciplinary action.
Upon Membership termination by DOCS, DOCS will cease to deduct membership fees.
Member may cancel DOCS Membership after the one-year commitment has been met; such requests must be submitted to DOCS in writing via email and may require 30 days to process.