Sedation dentistry isn't just a game-changer for dental professionals; it's a true win-win for both patients and practice. It provides your patients with the gift of stress-free dental care while boosting your practice's efficiency and team satisfaction levels. It's a dream scenario… until it isn't.
When Challenges Arise, Will You Be Prepared?
Join Dr. Anthony Feck, DOCS Education's Dean of Faculty and lead instructor, on October 28, 2023, for an interactive experience that will empower you to navigate the toughest sedation cases with confidence. You'll be armed with the knowledge and strategies needed to recognize the warning signs of a nightmare sedation event and manage it head-on. Attendees earn 2 CE credits.
The best part? A portion of your tuition directly supports Happy Smiles KY, an amazing charity providing free dental care to those in need in Lexington, KY. By participating in this course, not only will you enhance your sedation skills, but you'll also contribute to a vital cause.
Choose From Two Different Ways to Attend:
- In person in Costa Mesa, CA – Enjoy a complimentary lunch beforehand.
- Simulcast streaming – Log in from home or the office.
What You'll Gain from This Course:
- Discover the telltale signs that indicate a sedation case might be heading into nightmare territory.
- Learn tried-and-true techniques to minimize or eliminate potential hurdles, ensuring your sedation team operates seamlessly.
- Delve into five illuminating case studies that will take you behind the scenes of what went wrong, what went right, and what could have been done differently.
- Engage with your instructor and fellow dental professionals in a collaborative discussion about minimizing the challenges complex sedation cases present to the team.
Your In-Person Tuition Includes:
- Complimentary lunch to fuel your mind and body.
- A $50 donation to Happy Smiles KY
Your Simulcast Tuition Includes:
- Recording you can watch for a month.
- A $50 donation to Happy Smiles KY
Prerequisite: You must be a dentist already practicing sedation dentistry.
Don't let challenging sedation cases catch you off guard. Enroll today in Problem-Solving Your Nightmare Sedation Cases: What Every Sedation Dentist Needs to Know, and transform the way you approach sedation dentistry. Your patients deserve the best – and so do you.
About Happy Smiles KY:
Since 2018, Happy Smiles KY has proudly delivered over $5.4 million in charitable dentistry, transforming lives and brightening smiles for deserving individuals in that community. By joining this course, you play a pivotal role in supporting their ongoing efforts and spreading the joy of healthy smiles. Learn more about Happy Smiles KY here.
Scientific support and additional resources are available here.
340 Anesthesia and Pain Management - 2 hours
Live Courses: If a course cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to the beginning session, you may receive a refund minus $500. $400 of that amount may be applied to a future course within 1 year. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. You may also choose to transfer to a future event within one year. Please contact your course advisor for more information.
Interactive Live Streaming Course: If a course cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to the beginning session, you will receive a refund minus $500. $400 of that amount may be applied to a future course within 1 year. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. You may choose to transfer to a future event within one year for a fee of $100. Please contact your course advisor for more information.