Did you know there are member benefits hiding in plain sight?
That’s right. Even if you’re already a member there’s plenty of pure, untapped awesomeness awaiting you. Read on to see which one we’ve highlighted!
Remember the first time you played around with that newfangled iPad?
Of course you’re an expert now – but at first, its sea of exquisite capabilities seemed just beyond reach. Maybe you only used your iPad for email. Or, when feeling ambitious, a bit of browsing.
DOCS Education membership is kind of like that iPad. Whether you’re a member or not, you may not know about all the perks we offer just yet.
Therefore, we’ve decided to publish a recurring series of blogs - each highlighting a specific membership benefit.
And this week? We’re all about clinical resources.
Perhaps you didn’t know our clinical resources section is exclusive. It is, and if you’re a member, you have unlimited access!
Not a DOCS Education member? Click here for more information.
- Important paperwork: Access to anesthesia forms and DEA expired drug forms.
- Informative lists: Top 100 prescriptions and their interactions with Triazolam, plus an at a glance reference.
- Keep your patients in the know: unlimited use of the DOCS Education logo for your website.
- Local anesthesia worksheet
- Wanna be a fellow? A diplomate? We’ll walk you step-by-step through how to submit a case study for publication.
- Lots more! Check it out.