If you would like a digital copy of the Course Binder, please contact our Customer Loyalty Representatives.
An important component of the Interactive Live Streaming system is the continuing education credits it entitles you to receive.
Here’s what you need to know about the CE credits you’ll earn:
- Within two weeks, we will email CE certificates to those who complete all elements of their courses (online pre-course, Office Hours, and Live Streaming days). These vary from state to state in terms of what they need in writing, and we will prepare your credits to conform to your state’s requirements.
- If you are an Academy of General Dentistry member and would like us to submit your credits to the AGD, please provide your AGD membership number.
Note: Some states, such as California, require that the CE letter be provided directly from us to receive proper credit. If you have any questions about your state’s specific requirements, please ask David Palmer, Esq., our Regulatory Counsel, during scheduled regulatory Office Hour sessions.
Bringing your team to a DOCS Interactive (((Live))) Streaming event is an investment in the health and longevity of your sedation practice. When they are fully trained and on board with implementing sedation in your practice, success is virtually guaranteed.
Depending on the course, team members will join their doctor in the program, attend specific team breakout sections, or a combination of both. Speak with a Course Advisor for more information. All team members will earn CE for attending.
Casual attire is appropriate for the course.
We’ll be emailing an edition of the DOCS Community Digest to all attendees after the conclusion of the event, which will include information on where you can access the course recordings, as well as exclusive event-only offers.
- Pre-event technology testing
On Thursday, October 3, our Technology staff will be available from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern/4:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific time to help you test your system and troubleshoot as necessary, to ensure everything is ready for the next day's Live Stream.
- What time do classes start?
Please be online by 8:55 AM ET/5:55 AM PT to get set up.
- Friday, classes will begin at 9:00 AM ET/6:00 AM PT
- Saturday, classes will begin at 9:00 AM ET/6:00 AM PT.
- You will have a mid-day break for lunch
- When do classes finish?
- All classes will end at 6:00 PM ET/3:00 PM PT