UPDATE 1/17/24: Due to a shortage of the security paper, this product is backordered. The current delivery estimate is 6-8 weeks. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Help protect your DEA registration and comply with your state and federal regulation of controlled substances with this sturdy, comprehensive DEA-compliant Drug Log Book – now updated and upgraded for 2023-2024.
The DEA-Compliant Drug Log Book is designed for dispensers of Schedule 2, 2N, 3, 3N, 4 Controlled Substances to keep track of your pharmaceuticals as legally mandated. In addition to clear instructions which simplify the process and valuable regulatory information, the Drug Log Book will help you keep accurate records, so you’ll be prepared for any state or federal inspection.
- NEW! Upgraded security paper to prevent copies and ensure patient data and practice records remain safe
- NEW! Updated to reflect DEA rules for disposal
- DEA registration and recordkeeping requirements
- Logs for receiving, dispensing, and disposal of pharmaceuticals
- Invoice documentation
- Daily and annual inventory sheets
- Appendix with full DEA regulatory details