Even the best seminar presentation can't replicate the value of training in an actual clinical setting. That's why we offer a premium experience for dentists wishing to put their knowledge into practice. The Personal Learning Experience (PLE) places dentists and staff members within a pediatric dental clinic. This real-world setting provides the best possible look at how sedation can be provided safely and efficiently to a wide number of patients every single day. Participants gain vital access to successful clinical techniques and established practice management approaches.
Mississippi requires 10 live patient cases for pediatric moderate enteral sedation.
Observe Pediatric Sedation Dentistry in Action
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a personal experience worth? Come observe pediatric sedation dentistry firsthand, and learn how to transform your practice.
When you sign up for this 1- or 2-day personalized learning experience, you'll experience several benefits, including:
- Real-life lessons – You'll observe a minimum of 10 cases that include pediatric sedation dentistry
- Expert instruction – Our highly experienced faculty will walk you through actual procedures
- Personal attention – In this small clinical setting, you and your team will be sure to get your questions answered
- Reinforce your knowledge – Build on what you've already learned in the 3-day Pediatric Sedation Dentistry course
Get a Front Row Seat
Classroom instruction is invaluable, but there's nothing like real-life training to help you take your skills to the next level. The PSD PLE gives doctors and their team a front-row seat to observe the clinical techniques and practice management policies used in a successful pediatric sedation dentistry clinic.
DOCS Education offers the 1- or 2-day PSD PLE to any graduate of our 3-day Pediatric Sedation Dentistry course or to any dentist with a valid sedation dentistry permit.
Faculty member and dental practitioner, Peter C.J. Chiang, DDS invites you to his clinic, Central Coast Pediatric Dental Group, located in Salinas, CA to experience this over-the-shoulder learning opportunity.
Watch and Learn
The Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Personal Learning Experience includes the following:
- Watch as our DOCS Education PSD faculty member performs pediatric sedation dentistry procedures on 15-20 patients.
- Observe the business management aspects of pediatric sedation dentistry to help you set up a successful practice.
- Discover how the pediatric sedation dentistry staff functions with patients, including both clinical and practice management support.
- Learn how to implement office functions specifically designed to enhance both the efficiency and profitability of a pediatric sedation dentistry practice.
Pediatrics is among the fastest-growing areas of dentistry.
This opportunity is open to previous attendees of the Pediatric Sedation Dentistry course or current permit holders.
- Register today to schedule a session at Central Coast Pediatric Dental Group located in Salinas, CA.
- Plan to arrive the previous afternoon or evening.
- Training will take place from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The morning is devoted to observation and experience with 15-20 live pediatric sedation dentistry patients.Get Started
Register today to take advantage of this unique learning opportunity.
The afternoon is dedicated to learning about office design, practice systems, and staff support/training.
(AGD Code - Definition - Hours)
430 (Pediatric Dentistry: Pediatric Anesthesia & Pain Control) – 8 hours
If a course cancellation is received 2 weeks prior to the beginning session, you may receive a refund minus $500. $400 of that amount may be applied to a future course within 1 year. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund will be issued. You may also choose to transfer to a future event within one year. Please contact your course advisor for more information.