This course is worth 1.5 CE. Free for DOCS Members and Trial Members. See below for details.
Part of DOCS Education's "Study in Place" webinar series, this lecture features DOCS faculty member, Dr. Jerry Wellbrock, DMD, as he presents an update on Enteral Sedation for 2020.
During this 90-minute lecture, you'll discover:
- What is the current state of enteral sedation, and what do you need to know?
- How do you determine the suitability of enteral sedation based on a patient’s specific profile and treatment needs?
- How do sedation agents affect the body?
- What can you do to keep your patients safe and calm throughout the process?
- What are the essential steps for safe, documented enteral sedation?
- How can you prepare for emergencies and the unexpected?
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.
Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn 1.5 CE credits.
Scientific support and additional resources are available here.
*Refer to Terms of Service.