This course is worth 1.5 CE. Free for DOCS Members and Trial Members. See below for details.
Your professional life can be likened to playing a game. To win this game, you not only have to understand the constantly changing rules, but you must know how to change the game, because whoever controls the rules, also controls the game.
Presented by Dr. Tony S. Feck with DOCS Education, you will learn the “New Rules” for the dental marketplace, including:
- Discover why Dental Service Organizations (DSOs), which now employ almost one out of every five dentists, continue to grow.
- Learn why insurance reimbursements continue to decline and how that affects your practice’s production and profitability.
- Understand the effects of the debt burden facing most young dentists, and how this affects the retirement options of older dentists.
- Examine why dentists are retiring much later than ever before and how this impacts opportunities for younger dentists to advance.
- Evaluate the relationship of new technology to the rising cost of providing dentistry and how to manage for profitability.
- Understand how the rise of midlevel providers is increasing competition and stress levels for practicing dentists.
This informative presentation will help you adapt your game to these new rules so you can compete and win in the emerging marketplace. Dr. Feck will help you begin to develop a game-changer mindset to grow you from a Caretaker, to a Playmaker and into a Game Changer! If you're a DOCS member, you can access this timely video at no charge as part of your benefits. Visit your Dashboard to find the video there.
In addition to great webinars like this one, Members receive a minimum of 12 extra CE hours a year, access to our Regulatory Counsel to guide you through compliance and answer your regulatory questions, coaching with our faculty, a listing on SedationCare.com (the largest search database for sedation dentists), and more.
To learn more about what Membership benefits are available to you, visit our Membership page.
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.
Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn 1.5 CE credits.
*Refer to Terms of Service.