This online course is worth 1 CE.
If you’re considering introducing sedation dentistry into your practice and patients, the FREE teaser course will allow you to give DOCS Education’s Sedation Education a try!
Dr. Anthony Feck leads a discussion revealing the incredible scope of need for sedation dentistry that can open new doors for your practice.
In the course, Dr. Feck discusses the benefits of sedation for any dental practice. You’ll learn which patients make the best sedation dentistry candidates, which concerns make people resistant to dental visits, and understand how incorporating sedation dentistry can improve schedule integrity and job satisfaction in your practice. Defining key terms will help you see how sedation can fit into your existing systems.
- Recognize the benefits of sedation to both patient and practice
- Understand how sedation dentistry can improve schedule integrity
- Classify patients according to their suitability for sedation dentistry
- Identify common complications such as local anesthesia resistance
- Understand the scope of need for sedation dentistry
- Understand and apply appropriate sedation terminology
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.
Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn one CE credit.
Scientific support and additional resources are available here.