SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION OF SEDATION SYSTEMS
You know the importance of creating a safe, comfortable, fear-free experience for your patients, but do you have an efficient, highly profitable system in place? Dr. Anthony Feck’s insightful presentation will earn dentists and their team members 1.5 CE credits while empowering the team to skillfully run sedation operations while the dentists take care of the dentistry.
Dr. Feck has trained thousands of the nation’s best sedation dentists while maintaining a successful, highly productive sedation dentistry practice in his Lexington, Kentucky facility. By sharing the insights of his extensive experience, Dr. Feck will help you achieve the high level of quality and service your patients deserve.
Sedation Patient Flow
- Learn key marketing strategies to get the word out about your sedation services.
- Understand what kind of patients to focus on to grow your practice.
- Discover what Dr. Feck calls “the most important equipment in your office,” and ensure your team uses it correctly.
Sedation Process Integration
- Learn about the two initial consultation types—Sedation consults and comprehensive new patient appointments—and how best to conduct them.
- Get the inside scoop on how much to bill for services, when to get payment, and which types of financial assistance to offer.
- Find out which patient conditions need to be treated first.
- Know when and how to conduct a “Test” Sedation Appointment to determine a person’s suitability for sedation treatment.
- Draw on Dr. Feck’s experience to learn smart sedation scheduling for increasing your bottom line and avoid running behind schedule.
- Understand variables that can affect the process, such as pre-existing health conditions and the need for bathroom breaks.
Sign up for Dr. Feck’s Sedation Systems lecture, and build your team to provide a high level of safe, effective sedation care. The course is recommended for both doctors and their team members and is worth 1.5 CE credits.
Purchase of this course grants access for one year and requires an internet connection, computer with video and audio capabilities, and in some cases, Adobe Reader to view handouts and articles.
Watch the video and complete the quiz to earn 1.5 CE credits.
Scientific support and additional resources are available here.
(AGD Code - Definition - Hours)
550 Practice Management and Human Relations – 1.5 hour
Total hours: 1.5
Original release date: 4/25/2019
DOCS online courses are available to the purchaser for one year from date of purchase.
No refund of course tuition is available.