2017 Edition - 2018 coming soon
World-renowned pharmacology and physiology expert Dr. Leslie Fang, a distinguished member of the DOCS Education faculty, has created the ideal chair-side resource to allow dentists to have up-to-date information at hand when they need to make important clinical decisions.
The Ultimate Cheat Sheets contain everything you require to stay abreast of the constantly-changing FDA mandates, life-saving algorithms, and the steady stream of new drugs and their interactions.
Nearly every pertinent clinical issue is condensed into a simple, color-coded and user-friendly format to allow you to stay focused on the nuts and bolts of safe patient management.
A sample of the material covered in the Ultimate Cheat Sheets includes:
- Dental implications of the top 150 drugs prescribed in the United States
- Instructions on how to manage a patient with Diabetes mellitus
- What you need to know about a patient on oral anticoagulants
- Recommendations for when to avoid treating a patient with a history of angina
- The proper protocol for treating a patient who requires antibiotic prophylaxis but is already on Amoxicillin for acute sinusitis
Every day, your patients trust you to be the best-prepared professional you can be. So, please, go ahead and "cheat" on them. They'll be the ultimate beneficiaries.
Prefer to order by phone? Our dedicated member services specialists are happy to take your order. Reach them at 855-227-6505. Be sure to ask how you, too, can become a DOCS Education member joining with thousands of other dentists serving at the forefront of our profession.
All products ship via FedEx Ground. Allow 7-10 business days for arrival. For express shipping, please contact your DOCS member services specialist.