World-renowned pharmacology and physiology expert Dr. Leslie Fang, a distinguished member of the DOCS Education faculty, has created the ideal chair-side resource to allow dentists to have up-to-date information at hand when they need to make important clinical decisions.
The Ultimate Cheat Sheets contain everything you require to stay abreast of the constantly-changing FDA mandates, life-saving algorithms, and the steady stream of new drugs and their interactions.
Nearly every pertinent clinical issue is condensed into a simple, color-coded and user-friendly format to allow you to stay focused on the nuts and bolts of safe patient management.
A sample of the material covered in the Ultimate Cheat Sheets includes:
- Dental implications of the top 150 drugs prescribed in the United States
- Instructions on how to manage a patient with Diabetes mellitus
- What you need to know about a patient on oral anticoagulants
- Recommendations for when to avoid treating a patient with a history of angina
- The proper protocol for treating a patient who requires antibiotic prophylaxis but is already on Amoxicillin for acute sinusitis